Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By vibhandaka
Just a *bump*, to make it easier for Ryan to find when he puts "(done)" by it pretty soon.
By Ajax
Yes I want an Evil Ash to. Look at this huge forum for Evil Ash Ryan. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
vibhandaka wrote:Just a *bump*, to make it easier for Ryan to find when he puts "(done)" by it pretty soon.
:lol: Have you been snooping in my "patterns in progress" folder? :wink:
By Hottie McNaughty
zombiepumpkins wrote:
vibhandaka wrote:Just a *bump*, to make it easier for Ryan to find when he puts "(done)" by it pretty soon.
:lol: Have you been snooping in my "patterns in progress" folder? :wink:
Yay.....I love haunted house patterns. *waits impatiently*
By vibhandaka
Woot! I love it when you wink at me Ryan. :) No snooping, lol, I'm just psycho, I mean psychic. I shall wait patiently. Haha and Hottie will wait impatiently.
By Hottie McNaughty
vibhandaka wrote: Haha and Hottie will wait impatiently.
**respectfully snipped

I can't help it......it's my nature. :lol:
By vibhandaka
Hottie- I didn't mean anything by that. :) I just thought it was cute that I put 'patiently' and right after I posted you put 'impatiently'. No offense was meant.
By Hottie McNaughty
vibhandaka wrote:Hottie- I didn't mean anything by that. :) I just thought it was cute that I put 'patiently' and right after I posted you put 'impatiently'. No offense was meant.

Pfffft.....I'm not offended! A totally dirty little secret of mine: When I was little I used to open all my presents before Christmas and peek at them and then re-wrap them back up. :oops:
By vibhandaka
Oh good. Sometimes things can come across wrong in writing. :) Lol, you are McNaughty!!!
By zombiequeen
I vote to count me in for a haunted house as well :P
By Tkaraoke
Still have a few weeks left for this one to show up this year! :^)
By hkzombie
Ajax wrote:Amityville house would be cool. i just recently read the book. It was pretty creepy and worth the read.
Count me in for the Amityville house! It's a classic!
By pagemaster1993
hkzombie wrote:
Ajax wrote:Amityville house would be cool. i just recently read the book. It was pretty creepy and worth the read.
Count me in for the Amityville house! It's a classic!
Especially if it's the Amityville house how the windows stare at you like evil eyes.
By Hottie McNaughty
Houses what watch you are scary. I remember a really bad 80'smovie called This House Possessed that really scared me when I was a kid.