Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By zombiequeen
id like the amityville house although i think its a hoax i still think the house looks creepy/
By Raven
I think Amityville is a hoax also, but I still love the house and love the story!
By Raven
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Pfffft.....I'm not offended! A totally dirty little secret of mine: When I was little I used to open all my presents before Christmas and peek at them and then re-wrap them back up. :oops:
I did the exact same thing!! :P
By SuperSonic
Count me more than in, Im in too deep for this request :). It would make a verrrry awesome Unique Creation
By zombiequeen
Hottie McNaughty wrote:
Pfffft.....I'm not offended! A totally dirty little secret of mine: When I was little I used to open all my presents before Christmas and peek at them and then re-wrap them back up.

I did the exact same thing!!
I didnt have the *balls* to do it but my mom used to tell me in advance :S how weird is that... and on her bday shed bribe me to tell her what my father was getting her cause shed tell me if i didnt tell id get nothing for mine.. it was a scam!!! SO BAD
By Ajax
wouldn't this be a wicked pattern to use the strobeing howler light that creates a kind of lightning effect?
By vibhandaka
Ajax...good idea! That would look awesome! I need to get one.....
By vibhandaka
I am going to Wal-Mart in a few minutes to get a few pumpkins...PLEASE let there be a Haunted House pattern when I return!!!

By GUS
This is So overdue!

..this pattern space is "to let" (with vacant possession)
By zombiequeen
still a year later... i still give my vote
By monstermash
I think it's been over a year since ive posted on this one but my thoughts haven't changed. Haunted house will be on the top of my carving list if it appears. I still think Ryans take on a famous one would be brill. Addams Family, Munsters...
By OrangeOrb
I would love to see a Haunted House pattern, too. The ones I've tried before were lame. In the meantime, I think I'll just make the pumpkin itself into a house. I'm working on a dollhouse right now ( a haunted house for my great-nephews), and have some extra doors and windows. They make some really neat (& expensive!) accessories for dollhouses now.
By SuperSonic
"A haunting we will go, hehehehehe."

The Gruesome Twosome - The Wacky Races
By GUS
..it's come back to haunt him again this year!

..time to dig out monster house on the projector I think!