Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By monstermash
Nice. Thats it Britain, baby steps...
A lot of it is still too cutesy for me but I wouldn't say no to a few of those pumpkin chocs. Mmmmm!

On closer inspection of that picture I noticed those skeleton and zombie face lollies. They're just bloomin easter eggs with a wee face painted on!! :lol: I bet they're leftover stock from April. Ah well, I suppose we should be grateful.
By S.A.M
A UK Halloween sighting before September? What madness is this? Thanks for reporting back to base zombombie :D Nice to have a heads up on where to look. Can't wait to see what the other shops will get, Wilko usually do something and I'm hoping ASDA will have £1 pumpkins again this year.
By matspud
Went to TK MAXX at meadowbank and saw the candles and the one at Craigleith had ONE witch. :-(
Guess its just a case of keeping an eye out now :-/
By MooBoo
My local yankee candle has a few items, candy corn and witches brew scented candles. With just a few jar toppers. Not the range they had last year due to down sizing, but at least its something! :D
By MooBoo
Poundworld have got their halloween stock out, nothing special but some nice signs and a few props (sorry no pics). A store called discount uk popped up last year, not sure how wide spread they are but they have got some nice goodies too. :D
By nosferatu
S.A.M wrote:Wilkinsons are advertising their Halloween range available from Friday the 13th

http://www.wilko.com/page/halloween" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They usually have a couple of stand out items amongst all the usual tat, talking reaper and the hanging witch were highlights a year or two ago.
The Wilkinson's Halloween range is out. I took a Sharpie marker pen with me to the store and wrote, " Reassuringly disappointing" over their banner. Some decent shot glasses but that's about it. Oh, the Gizmo costume (for men) is something to behold.
By nosferatu
Why is it I can buy tyres at Asda but nothing Halloween related?