Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By pagemaster1993
I think it would be cool to have Zombie Pumpkins! shirts using some of the other non-Halloween patterns. Like there is the Night Owl and Root Of All Evil shirts. Why not have a Zombie Claus, Classic Turkey, or Uncle Sam shirt for Christmas, Thanksgiving, and other holidays?
By SuperSonic
Now this is an idea I can get behind. Ryan. What say you about this?
I've been considering offering new shirt designs during the Halloween off-season. Designs for other holidays, or maybe even just some creative shirt designs that involve zombies, pumpkins, or other spooky themes. I won't have anything new for this holiday season, but watch the shop in the coming months.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I've been considering offering new shirt designs during the Halloween off-season. Designs for other holidays, or maybe even just some creative shirt designs that involve zombies, pumpkins, or other spooky themes. I won't have anything new for this holiday season, but watch the shop in the coming months.
I for one can not wait to see what may come.
I hope there is teasers. It is always fun and interesting to try and figure out what something is suppose to be. Then to find out that is something completely different is just as humorous.