Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By nosferatu
The only drawback about the minion shirt and the thing that worries me, is that as soon as I put it on I will not be able to resist the temptation to grab a big wrench and start singing "Uptown Girl" by Billy Joel. Yikes!
By pagemaster1993
Put my order in last night. Can't wait to get it all, and maybe a few goodies as well. :wink:
By jen d.
Kayo wrote:im rather boyish built but its just a dickie so i know how mine is going to fit. if you really want to know go to a local construction clothing store like whistle hard wear find one in the size you want to get and try it on.
This is a great idea. I'm in Canada, so I'm not sure how much more difficult they will be to find (I've never heard of Whistle Hardware). There must be some Canadian alternatives... and so goes my search! Thanks!
By pagemaster1993
Wow Ryan your fast. I just put in an order on Tuesday, and got it today. Loving the extras.
By Euri
It's down to 3%?!?!??? I swear it wasn't there yesterday. :o I won't be able to put in another order for a week yet. I'll have to hold out for next year, I guess. :(
By Zombie Pumpkins!
That Stick 'n Carve went faster than I expected too! :shock: Fortunately, I should be able to get more quickly.

Things like the carving tools and shirts have pretty much set quantities because they require manufacturing time. By this point in the season, there's not enough time to produce more.

But Stick 'n Carve is already made, so it's just a matter of getting more shipped to me. I just placed an order for quadruple the initial amount I had. Let's see if this new batch lasts longer.
By CorpseBride
jen d. wrote:Good gourd, I am enamored with the Minions Work Shirt! I'm curious as to how this would fit a 'girlier' figure. If any ladies happen to pick this up, please let me know how it fits... would love to hear from you!
I was curious too....but I ordered one anyways. There are always ways to make a mens shirt fit a girly figure. A creative pinch and sew at the waist...perhaps with a cute Halloween button. That is my plan should it be too box-like.
By Euri
I'll be wearing mine to my carving demo tonight. I'll get a pic and post it with more specific thoughts. :D
By NikkiRae
Got my new mascot shirt today and just in time! I'm going to Fright Nights on Saturday and I always try to wear a ZP shirt for the event. People stop me the whole night to ask about it. I'm hopping it's good publicity/advertising for the site :lol:
By shaft28
Just ordered my stick n carve, looking forward to trying it out. Need to save my hand cramps for carving not tracing! Thanks