Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
I really want that Patch Master tee now! The more I hear about it the more I want it. It's also my all time favorite pattern. :(

Can we bring it back? Please? I beg of you.
Yay got my new tees! I'll be wearing my new "root of all evil" tomorrow. :D Got the last small one!
Can't wait to wear the long sleeve too,the weather will be getting cooler soon!
pagemaster, if you want more raglans, I have a lot left. Haha. ;) Those haven't sold as well. Probably won't be getting more in that style... at least not until I clear out some of the ones currently in stock.

I have some fun new shirts in the works for this year. Can't wait to show you.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:pagemaster, if you want more raglans, I have a lot left. Haha. ;) Those haven't sold as well. Probably won't be getting more in that style... at least not until I clear out some of the ones currently in stock.

Dying to see teases! :)
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:pagemaster, if you want more raglans, I have a lot left. Haha. ;) Those haven't sold as well. Probably won't be getting more in that style... at least not until I clear out some of the ones currently in stock.

Can't wait to see what you come up this year :D
Can't wait to see the new ones. Is there gonna be another pattern tee like "root" and "owl". Love those! Though I missed out on the Owl.
I like the baseball tee from last year. I'll probably get one if they're around for a while. I've got to wait a couple weeks since I've a little much last week. :lol:
purple1worm wrote:Can't wait to see the new ones. Is there gonna be another pattern tee like "root" and "owl". Love those! Though I missed out on the Owl.
I think there will be. Perhaps not in the typical orange color. So it might not look like it's part of a set with "root" and "owl" but... yeah, it's safe to assume there will be more pattern tees in the future.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Enjoy them, purple1worm. Thanks for the order! I wear my long sleeve ZP shirt a lot in the fall and winter. So cozy. I may have to offer long sleeves again. Hmm...
Yes, please! I wear mine year round because my husband keeps the house cold enough to cause hypothermia! Really would love to see a hoodie! Preferably with a zipper!