Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By BigScience
Will the ZP beanie with the crossed knives come back in stock? I didnt get a chance to get on last year...
By Lala
Also curious about this, I want one!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I sold out last year, got some positive feedback, and have more people asking for them this season. I guess all the signs say I should probably do more beanies.

Today someone also asked me about baseball caps. Who would be interested in that? Here in New England, I like a knitted beanie for the chilly months, but I know it's not everyone's style.

The problem with baseball caps though is that they would be more cumbersome to ship, due to their shape. Beanies can be packed flat.
By pagemaster1993
I could dig a baseball cap. :thumbsup: I agree with Zomb. I think Snapback would be the best choice.

On a side note. For those who have been following Face Off. One of the contestants has one of the sickest hat I've seen.

It looks like this one. Except his doesn't have the patch and the bill is all black.
By mesmark
I lost my beanie ... :(

I tend to lose hats early in the season. I wear them out in late fall. Then get hot in a restaurant or bar. I take of my hat and then leave it somewhere. I think I had the ZP beanie in my back pocket and when I went to check, it was gone. I happened to have walked a bit around Tokyo that time. I retraced my steps a bit, but it didn't surface.

So, I might just order 2 this year if they're available. :thumbsup:
By BigScience
I would be interested in a baseball cap, but as a snap back, it should def be trucker style!
By pagemaster1993
BigScience wrote:I would be interested in a baseball cap, but as a snap back, it should def be trucker style!
That way we get some air flow when we carve.
By SuperSonic
I'm actually on the side of a fitted hat. But beggars can't be choosers I guess.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Fitted caps are nice if they are properly, er, fitted to you. But with an untested item like baseball caps, I'd probably go with snapbacks because they're more versatile. More... one size fits most. I know from shirt sales that I can sometimes get stuck with oddball sizes that don't fit anyone. I wouldn't want to get stuck with a bunch of fitted caps if I bought the wrong sizes.
By Ajax
I'd just like to see some different colors and stencils on the beanie navy blue or red or green would be awesome with the mascot from this year.