Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
matspud wrote:Darn!!!!!! When did the Stick 'n' Carve start coming with 10 patterns!!!!!!!! How in heck's name did I miss that :? :? :? Hope they are there for this year's pack. Some of them are great :-)
Don't worry, you didn't miss anything. That's all new for 2015! I'm proud to say I had the opportunity to redesign the packaging for Stick 'n Carve this year. AND I've also created 10 exclusive pumpkin patterns that you can only get if you buy a package. The revamped packs (available in 3, 10, or 24 sheets) are now available for purchase in the shop: Stick 'n Carve

Is there going to be plenty when the new shirts beanies and Amiibo arrive in the store for the 2015 season or should I order now? save me a 24 pack.
Ajax wrote:Is there going to be plenty when the new shirts beanies and Amiibo arrive in the store for the 2015 season or should I order now? save me a 24 pack.
Haha yeah, there will be plenty of Stick 'n Carve. Stocked more than last year and it's easy for me to get more. Still, I'll have a 24 pack set aside. :thumbsup: