Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah, very cool find, pagemaster. No, I hadn't seen that. My designs were inspired on similar freak show posters which all had those similar elements back in the day (banners, curtains, circles with words like "ALIVE").

As for the "seed for brains" things, I've been using that phrase since 2003. You can see it on the header of the Attack of the Zombie Pumpkins website. Does anyone here remember when this website used to look like this:

By SuperSonic
I unfortunately stumbled upon the site when Curse was a thing, and joined on Night.

But that header does look pretty cool! Perhaps we could have a history section with a small display of what each site launch/re launch has looked like.

At least I think it would be cool!
By Euri
Wow, what a walk down memory lane, Ryan! I remember that layout for "Attack...". It was what drew my attention. I had to actually google it because I thought the site was an spin-off from an actual movie. I really liked the ratings that were on the bottom of the pages adding to the vintage movie feel, and some of the taglines, "They're coming to gut you, Barbara!". The titles in the menus were just as catchy then, like Horrifying Home. Some of my most prized ZP 'swag' are patterns printed that year that have the Attack of the Zombie Pumpkins at the very top. Heh. Keeping those safe.

I also was lucky enough to get the magnet and sticker of the new mascot, the magnet is proudly displayed on my fridge with other magnets of years past. Thank you very much for that! It made my day (still had my kids check for spiders). I loved this mascot right from the start. Honestly with his creepy cuteness, the colors and design of the site, this rivals my most favorite mascot to date: Laboratory of the ZP. I really just liked flipping that switch on the main page and making sound effects to go with it. Seriously, the time I spent flipping that lever. :lol:
By SuperSonic
Euri wrote:Wow, what a walk down memory lane, Ryan! I remember that layout for "Attack...". It was what drew my attention. I had to actually google it because I thought the site was an spin-off from an actual movie. I really liked the ratings that were on the bottom of the pages adding to the vintage movie feel, and some of the taglines, "They're coming to gut you, Barbara!". The titles in the menus were just as catchy then, like Horrifying Home. Some of my most prized ZP 'swag' are patterns printed that year that have the Attack of the Zombie Pumpkins at the very top. Heh. Keeping those safe.

I also was lucky enough to get the magnet and sticker of the new mascot, the magnet is proudly displayed on my fridge with other magnets of years past. Thank you very much for that! It made my day (still had my kids check for spiders). I loved this mascot right from the start. Honestly with his creepy cuteness, the colors and design of the site, this rivals my most favorite mascot to date: Laboratory of the ZP. I really just liked flipping that switch on the main page and making sound effects to go with it. Seriously, the time I spent flipping that lever. :lol:

I do distinctly remember most of those! The ratings are one of the things I wish in a way would return from the Zombie Pumpkins! grave. I was looking for the same vibes we had with Laboratory of the Zombie Pumpkins!. The switch flips were cool. I tried to find moving curtains for this year's mascot with no luck :P
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Euri wrote:Wow, what a walk down memory lane, Ryan! I really liked the ratings that were on the bottom of the pages adding to the vintage movie feel, and some of the taglines, "They're coming to gut you, Barbara!". The titles in the menus were just as catchy then, like Horrifying Home.
Yeah, the movie inspired quotes and ratings were fun. Sadly, in the age of mobile browsing, it's tough to find room for that sort of thing. The site is now responsive, so the layout is fluid when you resize it. No more static "movie poster" shape. But the yearly themes/titles for the site are still inspired by old horror movie sequels, so I'll fit in that sort of thing when I can.