Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The first new item is available for purchase. One of last year's most popular pumpkin patterns is now available on a t-shirt. A rotten buzzard perches on the front, in minty fresh shades of green, purple, and yellow. Shop now, before you're scavenging for scraps.

And if you're trying to plan your Halloween budget, you may also want to know - there will be one other new shirt. Available in October. Expect that one to feature the new pumpkin mascot character on a truffle colored shirt.

By SuperSonic
The teasing game is so real Ryan. I want that new mascot shirt!!!
By pagemaster1993
Just hope that the sizes I need will still be in on pay day.
By staticfurball
Love it! uhum....are there any new threads for us ladies?? :wink:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
staticfurball wrote:Love it! uhum....are there any new threads for us ladies?? :wink:
Sorry, this year's new apparel options will only be 2 "unisex" shirt designs. Those are the most consistent sellers. Any time I branch out into other types of clothing (from ladies styles to kids sizes) those items seem to sell much slower.

I don't draw a huge audience of clothing customers (pumpkin patterns are my main draw, obviously). I do the shirts etc mostly just for fun. So I have to be careful about stocking too much inventory that will take up shelf space.

Every so often I experiment though, because I want to offer options to different genders/ages/sizes/styles. I'm a dude though, so ladies... help me out. What style/cut of shirt (or other clothing item) would you like? And what color/design would you like?

A female friend once told me, "Of course you don't sell many girl shirts, all your designs are scary pictures on black shirts. You need colors and designs that are more... cute." Hmm.
By SuperSonic
Despite being male, I feel as if some people need to understand the subject matter before suggesting "Cute".

However, on the adjacent side of the topic (the apparel items themselves), I like more colors, than what's on them. Anyone who knows what I wear on a regular basis is either REALLY out there in terms of color choice or black. Which is why I've always wanted a striped tee, or something fun and unique to each year.

The drawback to that though is as Ryan just stated, those tend to sell out slower. Hopefully the hoodies return soon! I need more zombified hoodies and fall apparel!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
SuperSonic wrote: I feel as if some people need to understand the subject matter before suggesting "Cute".
Yeah, granted the female who suggested that I do "cute" shirts doesn't really like anything scary or gross or creepy. So her opinions aren't valid. :wink:
SuperSonic wrote:I like more colors... I've always wanted a striped tee, or something fun and unique to each year. The drawback to that though is as Ryan just stated, those tend to sell out slower.
Nothing sells as consistently as a black t-shirt. But I do like to experiment with other colors sometimes. That's why this year's mascot shirt will be on "truffle" which in this case is a deep reddish brown color.
By Hottie McNaughty
I consider myself fairly 'girly' and I prefer the shirts not be designed as gendered. That said, I love colors but understand that most of these shirts show off the design best on black. It is nice to have a slimmer cut available but I always slice and dice mine so it's not a deal breaker for me. I really like this truffle color and am waiting to order mine until I see the design for the second shirt so that I don't have to pay shipping twice. :lol:
By purple1worm
I love the designs. I'll still buy the regular tees, but do prefer the ladies cut.
By pagemaster1993
I got my Vulture Shock tees today. I love them, and the goodies were awesome. They were...you'll have to wait and see for yourselfCan't wait to get the mascot tee too!
By BinaryOrc
Got my Vulture Shock shirt and Stick n Carves over the weekend. Love the shirt! :love:

And thanks, as always, for the awesome freebies! Cannot wait to see the new patterns for this year! :twisted:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Heads up... most of the "classic" tshirts have been marked down to $10-12. Limited quantities on some of these, which is good because I could use the storage shelf space for the new items. :lol:

Thanks to those who ordered the Vulture shirts. Glad you liked the extra goodies too. Did anyone get a magnet or sticker of the new Carnival mascot? I've been placing them at random inside the packages I've been shipping out, so some shop customers got an early peek of this new clown. :wink:

Speaking of which, two new items are now available to buy in the Shocking Shop. The previously teased pumpkin mascot t-shirt, as well as a pin. Oooooh, shiny. :D

By pagemaster1993
Something tells me this was the inspiration.