Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By Bug Bite
I discovered ZP about 10 days before Halloween and immediately became a fan. I signed up, printed my patterns and got to work carving.

Also, I ordered a t-shirt and hoodie from the shop. I’m a collector of cool t-shirts of things I’m a fan of and there are certainly some cool designs available.

Anyhow, my order arrived promptly and I was super pleased except for one small error. I notified Ryan, who responded very quickly and corrected the mistake right away. Needless to say, he made it right and I will be back for more.

I had already become a minion for life based on the designs alone and I was so happy to see that the artistry is matched in customer service.

Thanks again, Ryan. :thumbsup:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Wow, thanks for such kind words! I'm thrilled to have a new member like you. You appreciate my art style and support my merchandise shop. You've proven that you can carve (and carve a lot!). You've spent the time to read the forums, and use the resource to expand your knowledge even further. You've contributed to the community conversation and showed off some great photos. You already consider yourself part of our Zombie Pumpkin minion culture.

In other words... you get it. Welcome, welcome! :thumbsup:
By Bug Bite
Thanks again Ryan. You’re a stand up guy who does great work.

Judging by the designs you produce I’d imagine you and I would have a lot to talk about before we ever got around to pumpkins.

I appreciate the warm welcome. I only regret getting here so late. Like a lot of people I’d carve a pumpkin here or there over the years but last year, for some reason, something clicked and I started carving like a madman. Or a minion, I guess. :thumbsup:
Bug Bite wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:14 pm
Thanks again Ryan. You’re a stand up guy who does great work.

Judging by the designs you produce I’d imagine you and I would have a lot to talk about before we ever got around to pumpkins.

I appreciate the warm welcome. I only regret getting here so late. Like a lot of people I’d carve a pumpkin here or there over the years but last year, for some reason, something clicked and I started carving like a madman. Or a minion, I guess. :thumbsup:
Welcome to the site Bug Bite. Your experience sounds exactly like mine. Back in 2012 I was searching for a Michael Myers pattern when I stumbled on this site. Back then I carved a pumpkin for myself, and each of my 3 kids did one as well. That's it, 4 carves a year. The next year I came back to this site, paid for the Monster Harvest Membership and carved around 9. This past Halloween my youngest daughter and I ended up knocking out 63 carves on 54 pumpkins!!!

Come back to the forums throughout the year. I know this site is what made Halloween what it is for me.
By Bug Bite
Thanks for the warm welcome! I've not left the forums, honestly. I've been scouring them for tips and tricks, enjoying all the minions photos of carves and decorations and just generally soaking up the knowledge.

I've also not stopped carving yet. I cleaned out most of the craft stores in my area and have knocked out over 2 dozen foamies since Halloween.

I even went as far as to get a ZP! inspired tattoo. I let my artist draw inspiration from Ryan's Grinning Jacks and he borrowed heavily from them and especially the color palette of the site in general.