Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By punchi
I was hoping that maybe next year you could sell replacement blades for the pro carving tool. I seem to have misplaced some of mine and by next year, who knows, lol.
Glad you're liking the tool. But oh no! Ya bent your blades? It can happen. The blades are made strong, but being a "fine detail blade" it needs to be thin an narrow enough for the intricate work. Gotta use caution on foam when inserting the blade and when taking any sharp curves and turns.

To your question... replacement blades I can do. They come in little baggies of 6 blades, just like in the kit. That's 3 small blades, 3 large blades. On their own, I can sell them for $5 (plus shipping). If you're interested, just fill out the contact form with your request and I will send you an invoice through PayPal that will have the appropriate payment buttons.
Yeah good to know, I'll keep that in mind for later in the year. I can imagine you've got a lot of packages to ship right now and my blades will be fine for this season. It would be nice to have more though.
monstermash wrote:Yeah good to know, I'll keep that in mind for later in the year. I can imagine you've got a lot of packages to ship right now and my blades will be fine for this season. It would be nice to have more though.
My sediments exactly, however I just want a lot of the tools. I think I now have 4 or 5.
Well I don't stock a ton of the extra blade packs, and so I don't really advertise that they're for sale. It's more of a situation where... I keep some extras on hand in case someone breaks theirs and comes to me desperate for replacements. But anyway, yeah... I can probably hook ya up if needed. :thumbsup: So if you ever have certain needs with something, don't hesitate to ask. I've been making plenty of modifications to orders this year.
By daz24
hi just wondering as to where i can get spare blades for my knife that i purchased from u last year as really could do with some new blades tyvm for your help