Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
I prefer shirts with the large patterns on the back. What are the chances of t-shirts with pattern on back and small ZP logo on the front chest?

Could I get a special order in for just one like that? I'm getting ready to start my Halloween 2010 ordering :)

How about some long sleeve tees with just "Zombie Pumpkins" down one of the sleeves? Maybe the revenge mascot on the front chest?
By Cheef
i would actually be more inclined to order a shirt like this as well.
Nightwatchman wrote:
mesmark wrote:I prefer shirts with the large patterns on the back. What are the chances of t-shirts with pattern on back and small ZP logo on the front chest?
This is the way that I prefer my T-shirts too, I would love one printed this way.
I'm with Mesmark & Nightwatchman. Large print on the back, small logo on the front.
Maybe a pocket t-shirt. That way you could put pens, pencils, or a carving tool or two in it. Or you could put a pin on it. While the logo is on the pocket and a design on the back. How about a work shirt or mechanics that buttons up?
I'm all for trying new things. Heck, I gave the raglan style baseball shirts a shot this year. But it seems clear that classic designs on black shirts are the best sellers. And yep, the long sleeved "Decayed" shirts have been the best sellers, so I'm sure I'll do more long sleeves in the future. :)

Personally, I like print on the front, because I find that large print on the back can make me feel hot. The "plastic" of the ink doesn't breathe, so it can feel uncomfortable when pressed against your back. Am I alone in this theory?

But... I've been experimenting with printing techniques that use a softer link, so maybe this won't be such an issue. I do know that "small logo on the front / bigger design on the back" can be a popular style. That's how I did the hoodies a few years back actually (wearing mine now, actually).
nosferatu wrote:I like the idea of an embroidered polo shirt. Small logo / emblem embroidered on the front, print on the back.
I am not too big on polo's but if it is Z.P.! I would buy it. I could wear a tie with it so that would be cool.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Personally, I like print on the front, because I find that large print on the back can make me feel hot. The "plastic" of the ink doesn't breathe, so it can feel uncomfortable when pressed against your back. Am I alone in this theory?
For some of the cheaper designed shirts, yes! I have a vol. firefighter one I have to wear in summer and it stinks! It's hot, scratchy and sticky.

But your shirts and printed patterns are soft and comfortable. I also wear them more in fall when it's cooler anyway.

Big pattern on the back! Please! :D
shaft28 wrote:Yeah I'm more of a pattern on back just a little on the front kind of guy too. Unless you come out with a Hawaiian style ZP shirt...I'd be down with that!
Now that would be something to see. I would buy one. No joke.