Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
I just got my stuff today!! Thanks for the WarHead. You gave me my favorite flavor too!! Its a nice way to bring my spirits up!!!

The Decayed shirt is WONDERFUL!!!
I got my shirts today too!!!!! I am dumb and just checked the mail box now. I love the shirts and extra goodies. I will wear my new age shirt to work tomorrow, not that anyone will see it.
Got my baseball shirt yesterday and was so excited, then realized I ordered the wrong size! :cry: Oh well. It's going to make a great present for my boyfriend. Just ordered another one in a size down. Can't wait to be able to wear it!!!
Woohoo! The postman brought my ZP package today :D :D Very happy with the shirts, I love the colours on the Age shirt; so vibrant and the Decayed shirt I'm saving it for Halloween night I like it that much. The baseball shirt is just right, not too tight and not too baggy it fits good and feels good (wearing it now) I'm really happy with my purchases.
I've got the magnet on the fridge, the button badge(s) have gone into my ZP collection, I'm getting quite the collection now 8)

Thank you Ryan for the awesome shirts and thanks for the extra goodies; they're fantastic!! Now dare I try that lemon warhead :?:

So happy :lol:
Glad to hear that everyone has been receiving (and enjoying) their ghastly goods. I've bought hundreds upon hundreds of packages to the post office this season, and only one has come back returned so far (customer forgot to include his apartment number). That's a pretty good record so far.