Horribly happy wishes from us and the Grim Reaper.
By Raven
I know it's tomorrow, but I have a nice 3 hour Dr. appointment tomorrow for allergy testing and I don't think I'm going to be very happy, so I will say it now... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Also, you share your birth date with my nephew, so to me it's an extra special day. Although he is only going to be 7. :P
By nosferatu
Happy Birthday Sonic, hope it is Super! Chili dogs and golden rings all round. Hopefully Mario's twin brother will put in an appearance and make your day complete!
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Happy happy day, Sonic! What do you want for your birthday?
Thanks! I'll be perfectly honest on this one, Pokemon X and Pokemon Y. Theres a new Pumpkin Pokemon and I'm just so excited to catch it. Its a Grass/Ghost typing too. That or money to purchase it myself. Thats all I want.

nosferatu wrote:Happy Birthday Sonic, hope it is Super! Chili dogs and golden rings all round. Hopefully Mario's twin brother will put in an appearance and make your day complete!
:lol: :lol:

Thanks! (To you and to everyone)!

There are 3 patterns that would make my day:

Tails/Eggman (interchangeable) :wink:
The Mad Hatter (based off my costume). :wink:
A unique Creation/Luigi (again interchanganble) :wink:
By Euri
Happy Birthday Super Sonic!! Image

Looks like you've got a good list going! Here's to hoping some of them make their way into your hands. If you get Pokemon X or Y we should talk. I'm going to have to upgrade my system just to play those. :)