Horribly happy wishes from us and the Grim Reaper.
By SaneInsideInsanity
I will use Ryan as a second example. That way if he doesn't like it or agree with it he can remove the post.
Dec 15th 1978 (I may have the year wrong I'm geussing at it)
Sign: Sagittarius Though with the date It is starting to split so your not as unconventional as some members of their sign.Sags* are known for appreciating the absurd and contemplating the impossible they are also very success driven and never lose site of their commits however they will not compromise the moral values or ideals to get that they want.
They have a strong work ethic and relay heavily on the counsel of friends and family. Money also normally comes to you in odd ways
Element: Water, is a great necessity, without it nothing can live. Only earth and water can bring forth a living soul. Such is the greatness of water that spiritual regeneration cannot be done without it. Water Types are normally very Calm and level headed and have a tenancy to think most things through, it is a feminine element, it also the element of emotion and subconscious, of purification, intuition, mysteries of the self, compassion and family.
Ruling Planet Mars
Your Celtic Birth Sign is The Raven. Raven people have a constructive approach to life. They will continue a struggle that would defeat most people. They are very self-disciplined and patient. Shape shifting, sensitivity to the other world, connection to the faerie.

And your chinese zodiac if im right on the uear is the horse.\
And becaue i think it's freaky you have the same birthday as my aunt and thissuits her well.....hmm let us know how accuarate it is
By paddy_babe
yaaaaay what i win? :P

I'm a dragon :D sane can you tell me my celtic sign thingy? what info ya need? :D
By SuperSonic
By the way, if any one was paying attention, todau is my birthday :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
Paddy:
Date of Birth: September 2 – September 29
Animal: Swan
Gaelic Name: Eala (Approximate pronunciation: ellah.)
Ruling Planet: Venus
Key Words: Beauty, Love and Soul.
Gift Quality or Ability: Swan people are kind and gentle, adept in love and the social arts. Calm and serene with a strong domestic sense. Connection with faerie, shape shifting, and creativity.
Birthstone: Emerald
Compatibility:: Harmonious relations with the signs of crane and bee. Will also relate well to the owl, cat and bear. Difficulties may be expected in relation to all other signs.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Gaelic:
Date of Birth: August 5 – September 1
Animal: Salmon
Gaelic Name: Bradan
Ruling Planet: Mercury
Key Words: Wisdom, Inspiration, Rejuvenation
Gift Quality or Ability: Salmon people have knowledge of the arts and science as well as good reasoning powers. Perceptive and clever. Keen observers. Initiation, shape shifting, connection with faerie.
Birthstone: Amethyst
Compatibility:: Harmonious relations with the signs of adder and stag. Will also relate well to the signs of otter, seal and goose. Difficulties may be expected in relation to all other signs.

Traditional:

Virgo
August 28 people surround themselves with talented individuals. They gravitate to people with similar tastes. Love affairs are a source of joy. You are sometimes reticent about settling down, but that changes when they meet their soul mate.People born on this date are intriguing combinations of the careful and the carefree. They're watchful about what they eat yet are unlikely to follow a strict diet. They are concerned about their appearance.enjoy being in the professional spotlight. You have a talent for managing people and bringing out the best in them, and were probally financially secure at an early age.
You have a lot of ambition and work tirelessly toward a goal. Your greatest talent is their ability to know what you really want. You understand the need to make sacrifices. Where personal goals are concerned, you are never satisfied with "getting by." You want to improve in every aspect of life.

As perviously said this is going by birthdate nothing else so if you dont agree with it do not get upset with me. :P Iknow it's true with my date i can;t say for everyone else. :P
By Paperjane9
SuperSonic wrote:By the way, if any one was paying attention, todau is my birthday :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it is a good one :D

and a very merry unbirthday to me :lol:
By SaneInsideInsanity
In order not to make this board very long winded if you want your done pm me k?!?
By paddy_babe
thank you sane! I'm going to write that in my notebook :D im a swan.... ohhhhh :D
By paddy_babe
Can I just say, this is a really nice idea, Birthday threads are popping up and it enables us to send bday wishes to fellow minions :D

good sense of community :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
"Appreciating the absurd and contemplating the impossible... very success driven... will not compromise moral values... strong work ethic... rely on the counsel of friends and family... very self-disciplined and patient."

Yep, that sounds like me.

"Shape shifting, sensitivity to the other world"

Yep, that too >

Oh, and I was born at the tail end of 1977, so I'm a sssssssssnake.
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Ha ha. Yeah I'm not sure if it fits at all ;). As for the year as i was saying it was a geuss. The only think it effects is the Chinese zodiac sign. :P