Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Raven
I can't wait to see the finished table! It would look great with a candelabra sitting on it. :)
By staticfurball
I made siderweb coasters once, I think they might be a nice little touch to keep you coffin from getting unsightly glass rings. :D
By CorpseBride
staticfurball wrote:I made siderweb coasters once, I think they might be a nice little touch to keep you coffin from getting unsightly glass rings. :D
Lovely idea :D

I have yet to start to make my new coffee table...but as soon as I do I will post pics of the process and the results. I got sidetracked and I am attempting to make a Pumpkinrot-esque yard creature :twisted:
By staticfurball
Thats a nice couch!
expensive too :shock:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oh yes, I'm totally getting of those couches someday. I'm not even going to look at the prices, I don't want to be discouraged. I'll just keep the dream live!
By staticfurball
Hope your heart doesn't stop when you see the price lol...hey wait then you realy could have a chance at coming back and putting your coffin chair to good use :D
By CorpseBride
hh wrote:Once you're done with the table, you can work on the matching couch:

http://coffincouches.com
O...M....G..... :shock:

Come on winning lottery numbers. That would easily be my first purchase. So beautifully crafted.
By GUS
Nice, very nice but possibly very flawed design the legs appear as if they'd suffer fatigue in their current form & set up, (that said i'd like to deconstruct one & see how they're joined) as the classic leather chesterfield is a weighty piece of kit on it's own.

Hopefully the legs are support welded across the length of the frame & behind the moulded steel leg with bar!, ..as that leg style whilst being a classic is prone , even welds suffer, ..hoping it's suitably over engineered.
By pagemaster1993
Sorry but that is a casket couch, not a coffin couch. I personally do not care for caskets because they look boring, they are just a rectangle. While a coffin has a more defind shape.
By amandap80
What a great idea, sign me up! You may have the makings of your own cottage industry here!