Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By pagemaster1993
Candy corn is okay, but I do not think I care for candy that much.
By monstermash
Edinburghzombie wrote:Would love to try candy corn, never see it in the UK though :(
You can buy it from americansweets.co.uk
Ive bought a couple of things from them in the past, might get a bag or two of corn. Find it in the the Brachs candy selection bit.
By GUS
TBH candy corn is very over-rated.
By pagemaster1993
Yes Candy Corn is a Halloween staple and it is getting bigger every year. Last year they introduced new flavors at Target. By the way was out shopping today and noticed A.C. Moore had some Halloween stuff displayed outside the doors, but I did not go in to the store itself so I really do not know what they have.
By GUS
Edinburghzombie wrote:Thanks monstermash.

GUS, it always seems to be one of those US Halloween staples - I'm determined to try it!
How much do you wan't? I'll ask at the local base regular bag?
By pagemaster1993
Just got done carving one of the Michael's Craft Pumpkins. There has some changes to their pumpkins. One is that instead of a medium sized curling green stem there is a short and stubby brown one. The pumpkins are definatly more orange then last years, but not like a really bright orange. The last change is that there are ribs on the inside like their craft eggs, but these ribs did not make it difficult to carve. When I can I will upload some pictures of one of these new pumpkins.
By pagemaster1993
I do not know how many you are fans of Spirit on facebook, but on there they are having sneek peeks of some of the new stuff they will have at their stores this year. Spirit was a big disappointment to me last year, all they had were costume stuff no decorations at all, but hopefully this year they will have more in my Spirit store.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I was increasingly disappointed with Spirit stores over the past few years. Same goes for a lot of Halloween shops I see spring up every fall. So many of them seem to just focus on costumes. And just the generic bagged type of costume. There must be money in that, so I understand. But for me, Halloween usually means putting together my own costume out of various parts. And also decorating with all sorts of oddball items. I like a Halloween store that has a lot of decorations and props, which I can mix and match and modify to make my own creations. Muhahhaa.
By pagemaster1993
Well usually Spirit was okay, but last year they were inside the mall in a small shop. I also prefer to piece together my own costume rather then those cheap bagged costumes. I think Halloween City was good but last year was the first year it was in my town.
By adam
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I was increasingly disappointed with Spirit stores over the past few years. Same goes for a lot of Halloween shops I see spring up every fall. So many of them seem to just focus on costumes. And just the generic bagged type of costume. There must be money in that, so I understand. But for me, Halloween usually means putting together my own costume out of various parts. And also decorating with all sorts of oddball items. I like a Halloween store that has a lot of decorations and props, which I can mix and match and modify to make my own creations. Muhahhaa.
I have to agree with you. More emphasis on props, decorating and less on costumes.
By adam
So excited that we are 113 days away!!!!! :) It came so fast this year, hopefully it continues that way!

Looking forward to new website and stencils. I know I said on twitter you should open the site earlier this year, but I would love to enjoy the new layout earlier this yea! :D We all anticipate the new theme each year!

I lit a fall candle and I am just so eager for Halloween this evening.