Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Kittie
We currently have 82 Pumpkins waiting to be carved. The party starts tomorrow. . . . This is less then last year. . but the Pumpkins up here were really touch and go this year with the lack of rain we had in Michigan!
By SuperSonic
I've got somewhere in the 30's. 32 maybe? I lost count after someone bought me some extra's

Anyway, 32 are going to be in the display (including my two foamies!)

The foamies wont be there if we have rain of course.
By Kayo
22.... you make me feel like a baby but i'm going to shame my entire block anyway. :D :twisted:

carve strong my friends!
By NOONE
Dang! I hate it when I hear how many you guys are carving. I'm only carving 6 and that is a lot for me :oops:
By Raven
I think I have 14 this year. I think that's pretty good considering I am the only one doing all the scooping, thinning, transferring and carving. I'd love to do more, but I'm happy if I have at least 10 each year.
By shaft28
Nice, 82! I have 21 foam (1/2carved this year, others from previous) and 6 real to carve Mon/Tues as the mold/die quickly in this Texas humidity. All will be displayed by hanging from the house or trees. Going to light them up for a dinner tonight.
By Kittie
I think we have 80 Real pumpkins in the garage. I don' t usually count my foam ones from year to year. I don't have to many of them, around 7.
By purple1worm
I've got 7 but looks like one might succumb to it's wounds inflicted by a squirrel. So 6 for now, but I'm tempted to get get a few more.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Impressive numbers, folks. I have 10. You'd think the "Patch Master" would do more, but it's tough to find the time to even attempt that many. It's usually not until the wee hours of the morning on October 31 that things quiet down enough for me to get carving. But I help others around the world carve thousands of pumpkins, so I figure I'm still doing my part. 8)
By chuckwagon
purple1worm wrote:I've got 7 but looks like one might succumb to it's wounds inflicted by a squirrel. So 6 for now, but I'm tempted to get get a few more.
Maybe incorporate the squirrel scratches and bites into something like a "torn flesh" appearance with a zombie stencil?? That idea just popped into my head... Depending on how bad it actually is, maybe you can run with an idea and still salvage it? Battle mother nature back, and slap her in the face!! :lol:
By purple1worm
chuckwagon wrote:
purple1worm wrote:I've got 7 but looks like one might succumb to it's wounds inflicted by a squirrel. So 6 for now, but I'm tempted to get get a few more.
Maybe incorporate the squirrel scratches and bites into something like a "torn flesh" appearance with a zombie stencil?? That idea just popped into my head... Depending on how bad it actually is, maybe you can run with an idea and still salvage it? Battle mother nature back, and slap her in the face!! :lol:
Neat idea. It has started to mold a bit though, I washed it with a mild bleach solution. The bites are all on the top. I posted a pic of it in the "dealing with squirrels" thread.