Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Dadja
What's your favorite ZombiePumpkins pattern?

For me, although in the last 3 years very nice stencils have been added, my favorite is still Edward Scissorhands. If haven't done this stencil, only one advice: do so this year. The shadows in the carvings are so amazing, you actually see the face getting depth (do use a candle though, no led's or whatever).

Without doubt still the best quality stencil Ryan has ever made... :D
By Dragon
I can't decide if it's Gargoyle Hellion or Kang. I also like Orc. I guess I'm breaking the rules here! hehe.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Edward Scissorhands and Gargoyle Hellion are two of my oldest designs. Are my design skills getting worse, or have the older patthens just achieved "classic" status? :wink:
By Jack
I think hellboy and scoobydoo are awsome stencils. the corpse bride set are tops on this years list for me.
By sodajazz
for me .... jolly roger ....... first zp i carved... sentimental
Eye of the Beholder is another good one

not fair asking us to choose :twisted:
By stormqueen29
I love the Jolly Roger too. It was the first ZP I carved, though I didn't know it at the time.

I don't think I could pick a favorite, there are just to many cool stencils to choose ONE.

Gale
By Dadja
ZombiePumpkins wrote:Edward Scissorhands and Gargoyle Hellion are two of my oldest designs. Are my design skills getting worse, or have the older patthens just achieved "classic" status? :wink:
Haha, not at all, as said by other members, the Corpse Bride stencils are amazing, also some stencils of last year like Eye of the Beholder are great stencils. But just none is as good as Edward :P Perhaps if you design an Liv as Arwen pattern my mind might shift :wink: but I don't seem to get much support for tha stencil :cry:
By Nikki
Even though I'm not yet a member- My fav is DEFFINITELY the ROB ZOMBIE themes. Those are wicked.

I also liked the Jim Morrison pattern! :shock:
By firefly
Rob zombie was my first zp i carved and it just blew me away i never thought my first carving would come out so good and to be fair i like just about everyone but hell boy is high on my hit list
By Dans banana Loafcake
The corpse bride stuff is amazing, and the NBC, the whole tim burton lot. Theyre so effective and striking when you carve them ( Although I have yet to try the corpse bride herself).

Also I've gotta say theJack Sparrow is a fav of mine.

Dan
By Dragon
I still remember when the patterns were free for everyone to use and you could download them in pdf format. I had downloaded Gargoyle Hellion from waay back when it was first offered.
By sodajazz
i remember free zp stencils as well :D

but i dont mind paying i know i can get the best and ryans got to make a living :wink:

however if the site went back to free......... what could ryan do to make a living :?: ................... busking ................. begging..........
only joking :P
By Agent 00666
I have great love for the Otis one. Then again, I also have great love for Otis. Also love all the Rob Zombie ones. They were what pulled me in the first place. I still use the amazing R.Z clipboard I did a while years back. And it still gets me comments from people who see it.

Not that any are less than amazing, of course. :wink:
By mesmark
Not only time, but it costs money to have a website. There are no advertisements or pop up on this site. Isn't that nice? Ryan is great in that he gives you a choice of how much you want to DONATE to be part of Zombie Pumkins.

Think about it. If you saw these in a book at the store, would you pay $2? $5? or even $20? I know I would.

Back on track. I like the Jolly Roger but I like that there are new stencils every year. It keeps it fresh and people want to come and see what i have (cough Ryan has) done.

I have made the Pumpkin King the mascot for my Jack o' Lanterns. I think I'll carve it every year. It's classic.