Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By CanadianCarver
We had about 110 kids, which is quite good for us. We did hand out sme fliers and collected food for our local bank, so all in all it was a good night.
By shutterbug
OK...It's all over!!!Whew...This year we had 1022 pumpkins & all but 4 were lit with candles!(tried Ryan's in the other 4)GREAT show!Got 2600lbs of food for the food bank & abot $400.You asked how many
kids we had...well we handed out 1400 bags of Lays chips that were donated by the local Sobeys.Those new carving kits are worth every penny...what a difference!(the thin ones could be about another inch longer)
Have a peek everyone... www.juddphoto.on.ca
By amandap80
I had over 100 this year. I had kids getting their pictures with me and my pumpkins, and parents exclaming that this was their favorite house. It was great!
By Tkaraoke
I only had a few pictures taken with pumpkins this year but in reality that was more than NONE I had last year so I'm doing better! ROFLMAO!

I wish I would have taken some pics of the ToTers but I was so rushed in getting my display set up I just didn't think about it until after they stopped showing up. Doh!

One little girl had this awesome leopard costume on that was just too cute for words.
By GUS
this year was a bit of a problem for me,

we always have high winds due to our location & many a time over the fortnight I had to chase down blown away decorations etc..
My 12 ft grim reaper fell (and is due down tomorrow if the wind is calm)
Built a shed for the t&t'ers this year as my new stove was in the way of the entrance hall so everything was outside.

Dressed up in two costumes this year a quick amalgm of bits & bobs so i was a cross between uncle fester & a voodoo man (simple & effective) ..that was for general appearance between kids & then there was the 20 second (or less) change into the creature reacher werewolf costume IN ORDER TO LEAP OUT OF THE SHED & SCARE THE BEJEEZUS OUT OF THE TEENS, MUMS & DADS etc.

Wolfie was lit up by the blacklight & uv hairspray applied to his fur for max effect, I used weed control material to black out the entrance to the shed & a voice changer to beckon the kids to the front whereupon the overlong arms were thrust out followed by me bellowing
needless to say a few kids dropped their bags & ran + a lot of screamers & laughing parents.
the remote for the fog machine worked a treat & I reckon they are an absolute must!
foggers were on from 4pm to 10pm for the last of the estimated 165-185 visitors not including parents
around 15kg of sweets disappeared ..we had to raid the cupboards by 8 o clock ...so much so that I was afraid it might be spooky tins of beans time (as mentioned by another zp'er) .
the pre made bags (of which there totalled 85) went in the first 45 minutes.
the wifr had to go to work unexpectedly at the last moment so pretty much it was a one werewolf show (my neighbour was depressed so a no show)
foggers worked well with the cold light of the led spotlight & due to the wind dropping spiralled & filled our end of the cul-de-sac bvery well.
we were undoubtedly the no 1 haunt in our village of 3000. (hooray)
..The zp stencilled pumpkins went down a storm, so much so that next year I'm planning a pumpkin carving 101 in the street for the local kids (as I spent the evening of the 30th helping neighbours kids carve out something a little more interesting) ...thank god for ryans tools a must when helping kids (SO MUCH SAFER)

in order to get the drive clear I had to move a 3 tonne delivery of coal & am suffering from the bad back from balancing it on my head (not all at once) .but was worth it.

Now then we slate kids in daily life but I must mention the kids from my surrounding street loved the set up so much that they were up for warning off bigger kids who thought they'd egg houses on halloween not to (or else) as we'd told them that any stupid behaviour with our display & that'd be it period! ..so they listened & were actually helping out a wee bit by letting me know if it was big or little kids to scare coming up the street ..basically they thought it more fun to sit around and watch the comings & goings than do more than a few streets themselves.

A good night hope for bigger & better next year! ..havent stopped carving yet as I still have a few left before storing my kins in my loft!

hope yours was as much fun & look forward to hearing more stories of your night(s)
By sodajazz
WOW it sounds like you had a really fab night :D
We only get a few t n t'rs due to the fact that there a high number of miserable folk who are the true 'party poopers'. There are about 3 families including myself who decorate and make an effort for a fun halloween, the carved pumpkins are beginning to attract a lot of attention so give it time and the 'party poopers' may change their ways. :lol:
By Tkaraoke
Nothing changes their minds quicker than to feel being left out of something special and/or popular LOL