Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Batgirl
In case y'all haven't checked Target online yet, most of their Halloween stuff is 15% off right now.

Just thought I'd mention it!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I haven't even seen the Halloween stuff at Target yet. Anything good?
By CorpseBride
Ahhhh apparently they don't ship to Canada....*cry*
By Tricky_Treats
Stuff is trickling out at Target, mostly candy and a few toys. Going back today, hoping for the full display... :D

Do we all agree that Target always has the best Hallowe'en stuff? My favorite was the Day of the Dead-styled decorations a few years ago. Also loved the cute, big-headed characters from 2005 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/blazenhoff ... /59578669/)

But what's with all the glitter the last couple of years in Hallowe'en decor?!? I hate that stuff. It looks cool, but I'm not going to buy anything that when you touch it, you get glitter everywhere. :x

World Market and Yankee Candle Co. have some very cool things this year. Michael's and Garden Ridge get a C-/D+ from me so far. :P
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Target has always been a go-to place for me, when it comes to Halloween stuff. They usually have some really cool, artsy, classy and fun decor. Compare that to Walmart that seems to only stock candy and cheap bagged costumes.

Still haven't found anything at my local chains, but I'm looking forward to seeing what this year has in store.
By SaneInsideInsanity
wishes we had a target walmart here was down to an aisle and a half last year
By monstermash
Well Sane, it's an aisle an a half more than we get in the uk. :cry:
By amandap80
Yankee Candles had awesome stuff last year! Martha Stewart started the whole glitter trend, and it actually doesn't fall off too badly, especially if you spray adhesive on your underpants first.
By Dredge
I know what you mean about the glitter. Glitter is not for halloween in my opinion. Save it for Easter and Christmas. I like my decorations bleak and hopeless. Not like a pixie puked on it. Plus, it's messy.
By Tkaraoke
amandap80 wrote: especially if you spray adhesive on your underpants first.
You need spray adhesive? Huhh.... ROFLMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By CorpseBride
amandap80 wrote:Yankee Candles had awesome stuff last year! Martha Stewart started the whole glitter trend, and it actually doesn't fall off too badly, especially if you spray adhesive on your underpants first.

Aaaaahahahahaaaa.......I might of just peed a little.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Finally the back-to-school stuff has cleared out of my local Target, and the Halloween signs are going up. Exciting, but their currently empty shelves are quite a tease:

The signs are reminding use that Halloween is on a Sunday this year, which means "3 Monstrous Days to Party. Happy Halloweekend."