Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By balsak40
That's crazy... That's alot of work! The pic doesn't do it justice. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I was just looking closely at the photo attached to that article... and I don't see a single Zombie Pumpkins design in the bunch. With 29,000 pumpkins on display, you gotta figure that at least ONE of them would feature one of my stencil designs. I wonder....
By balsak40
There was no detailed design on any of those pumpkins. Those were put out to be mass produced to obtain that 29,000 mark. If all of them were of a Pumpkin Masters, ZP or JP etc... now that would be amazing!
By belli
zombiepumpkins wrote:I was just looking closely at the photo attached to that article... and I don't see a single Zombie Pumpkins design in the bunch. With 29,000 pumpkins on display, you gotta figure that at least ONE of them would feature one of my stencil designs. I wonder....
One of the pumpkins looks like it might be Dimentia the Clown. On the back structure about seven or eight rows down to the left of the center bar. I zoomed in but it's not very clear, it does however have the shape of Dimentia the Clown.
By shutterbug
....GEEZ...we'll only have about 600 in our yard this year...last year was 512!...
By nick
Man was i pissed when I read that on AOL news! I JUST got back from Boston on Sunday. I went there for the weekend to see the Chili Peppers on Friday night. Saturday I went to Salem to try and do something Halloweenish, and meanwhile my favorite Halloween hobby is setting a world record a few miles away without me!!

Theres always next year :roll:
By stormqueen29
I wouldn't want to be one of the poor saps running around trying to keep them lit. :shock:

It IS kind of cool though. Maybe all of us ZombiePumpkiners should get together and try to break the record by carving nothing but ZP and JP stencils.

We could do it at like a stadium or something. What do you guys think ?

Gale
By Tkaraoke
Looking at those pictures looks like they were very liberal when you use the term "carved pumpkins". Didn't realize that cutting just one or two circles constitutes a carved pumpkin.
:roll:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yea, most of those are very basic. I think I saw some that were just one circle! What's that supposed to be? A cyclops with his mouth closed?
By Tkaraoke
A yawning pumpkin with it's eyes closed? :roll:

Man, those people need to login to ZP! LOL