Prepping everything from pumpkin pies to party platters.
By belli
This is my all-time favorite recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake. It's easy and tastes really good. I'm required (by the family) to make this every year for Thanksgiving but I plan on making one for Halloween too this year.

PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Pumpkin Cheesecake

Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 3 hr 50 min
Makes: 8 servings

2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
Dash of ground cloves
Dash of ground nutmeg
2 eggs
1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping

PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla and spices in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; beat just until blended.

POUR into crust.

BAKE 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Top with whipped topping just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
By CorpseBride
I think I have just fallen in love with you.........
By Tkaraoke
You got pumpkin in my cheesecake....you got cheesecake in my pumpkin...

Two good things that go GREAT together!

You just made my mouth water, Belli!
By cengland
*drools*

This sounds fabulous! Hubby is a huge cheesecake lover - I'm definitely going to have to try this recipe later this week once I've cooked down my jacks into homemade pumpkin mash.

Sweet - thanks! :D
By stormqueen29
OH I can't wait to try this one.

I don't care for cheesecake { I'm wierd I know } but my hubby LOVES cheesecake and pumpkin pie, so he should really go for this!

Thanks for the great recipe!

Gale
By cengland
Just wanted to pop back in and say how delicious this recipe turned out! Hubby has already requested (and received) a second cheesecake and now the rest of the family is asking for a taste, too! What a great hit and likely a new tradition. ;)
By SaneInsideInsanity
Great recipe i did it for Candian Thanksgiving yesterday...i'M a last minute planner like that turned out great....
now if only there were leftovers