Seek hosting tips and afterward rehash your monster bash.
I can normally gauge the site relaunch and now that September is here by three key factors:

1. Mesmark's Grand Designs
2. Sonic's costume and
3. Dadja's Annual Halloween Bash.

The first two are well underway and looking great but no sign of Dadja's invitation. Does he not realise that the relaunch cannot go ahead until this has been submitted thus completing the Axis of Halloween?
:lol: You're right Nos, you can gauge the site by those factors can't you?

However where is Dadja this year? I do agree that he has been rather silent this year. I hope all is well and that he is posting here soon!
I'm highly entertained by this thread. nosferatu has a point. There are certain people who start early with certain plans, and all of this seems to signal the start of the season. :lol:

If MonsterMash and zombombie and Dadja all skip the parting hosting this year, where will all the costumed revelers go this Halloween!? There will be an overabundance of alcohol in liquor stores, sitting there unconsumed.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
mesmark wrote:I think Dadja might be out running ...
I've heard the same. He's very fleet-footed these days. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Zombie jogger then maybe?

Hey hey

No worries, I'm still alive :D Although I must say I haven't been able to get into Halloween just yet. I will have a Halloween party, of course, but I still have not decided on the theme, costume or food.
September has been very busy, the new school year has proven to be quite hectic so far. But we'll get there. I have been checking in though, just not posting that much :)

And as Mark and Ryan mentioned, I've been spending a lot of my time getting into shape. Or at least trying. Eating meat and drinking alcohol has been categorized under 'weekend perks' and I've started running.
1st goal was 10km in an hour, which I did on August 31st
2nd goal will be 10km in 50 minutes, planned for December 15th
3rd goal will be 10 miles, date to be announced :roll:

So I'm way too tired to do anything Halloween for now :P

Still eagerly awaiting the relaunch and new patterns and seeing all of your masterpieces.
Dadja wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
mesmark wrote:I think Dadja might be out running ...
I've heard the same. He's very fleet-footed these days. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Zombie jogger then maybe?

Hey hey

No worries, I'm still alive :D Although I must say I haven't been able to get into Halloween just yet. I will have a Halloween party, of course, but I still have not decided on the theme, costume or food.
September has been very busy, the new school year has proven to be quite hectic so far. But we'll get there. I have been checking in though, just not posting that much :)

And as Mark and Ryan mentioned, I've been spending a lot of my time getting into shape. Or at least trying. Eating meat and drinking alcohol has been categorized under 'weekend perks' and I've started running.
1st goal was 10km in an hour, which I did on August 31st
2nd goal will be 10km in 50 minutes, planned for December 15th
3rd goal will be 10 miles, date to be announced :roll:

So I'm way too tired to do anything Halloween for now :P

Still eagerly awaiting the relaunch and new patterns and seeing all of your masterpieces.
Good to see you back! Well done on the 10k time and you will easily achieve your desired time in December. I too returned to running earlier this year and am doing my first half marathon in October, provided my Achilles holds up. I spent this years Halloween budget in May on a Garmin and some decent running shoes. Just out of interest do you run solo, with a club or bit of both? Ten miles is nothing for a young sprite like yourself. Keep it up, good for the mind and body. I find it very rewarding as does my physiotherapist. My weekly visits are paying for his home extension.
8)
I love seeing your invitations, costumes and party pictures. One of the highlights of the forum.
Welcome back to the spirit of things, Dadja. Now the Halloween season can really start. And congrats on the running achievements, but the way. I too am a runner (although I've been slowed down a bit with a shin injury this season). It's exhilarating to hit the path with the right music pumping in the ears. And I love using GPS tracking apps on my phone to measure my pace, distance, time and all that.