Seek hosting tips and afterward rehash your monster bash.
By Dadja
Oh yeah, Ryan, almost forgot! My order arrived when I was away this week! Love the new carving tool! T-shirts are perfect fits (luckily) and extra stuff is always lovely :wink:

So now it's not just all t-shirts I own, carving tools as well:

Guess I'm prepared for everything now :) One with the large blade, one with the small blade, and one with the large blade showing only half...
By keifferone
Dadja wrote:You don't always need big elaborate decorations. Sometimes the right details are enough... Like black toilet paper in the bathrooms...

Black TP? Where did you find this?
By Dadja
keifferone wrote:Black TP? Where did you find this?
Well I was actually in a decorating store in Belgium called AVA looking for lights, and they had this toiletpaper in cyan, purple, lime green and black. Needless to say, I just bought it on the spot :) no question :lol:
By nosferatu
It's all in the details. Love the black toilet roll. I thought you would have been using money toilet roll as a prop for your Johnny Cash carving. Although what you might use for his forename doesn't bear thinking about.

The pea soup looks quite appetizing. I am thinking of using watered down mushy peas.

As always, your party is one of the ones I look forward to seeing and reading about. Hope you have a blast.
By nosferatu
You still have time to do it!
By monstermash
That actually would look amazing if it were possible. You could always make the room really cold to give that ghostly feeling. Mind you, your guest might not hang around for to long. Have you got to grips with the head spinning yet? I hope you have achieved the full 360 degrees. :lol: I'd avoid the projectile vomiting. :P
By Dadja
monstermash wrote:Have you got to grips with the head spinning yet? I hope you have achieved the full 360 degrees.
My neck kind of hurts now :/

I was also thinking, maybe I could practice walking backwards on hands and feet and serving the drinks by putting them on my stomach :)
By keifferone
MMOO-HA-HA-HA!! :twisted:
Sorry best evil laugh I could do.