Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
By shutterbug
...OK...it's getting closer... :lol: ...I keep printing out new patterns to go with the other ones we already have.More ideas...more things to do...We're actually making a couple mini bleachers for the orange guests this year....Geez...stress...??We're going to try some of the LED lights this year too.The carving kits & pumpkin gutters will be put to good use too.
THe pumplins aren't as large this year due to the lack of rain,but there are a bunch of'em.
OK...enuff already...If you're near London, Ontario on the 30th or 31st...come on by...Thanks all...keep up the good work!...Judd :roll:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Good luck in the quest for 1000 pumpkins. I look forward to seeing the photos. I've been wearing the tshirt from last year's event lately.
By shutterbug
1022 !!We did it! The 30th was a perfect evening but the 31st was REALLY windy,so we had a hell of a time keeping them lit. Anyway...have a peek at :lol: www.juddphoto.on.ca
By Tkaraoke
I went through and looked at all the pictures. It must have really been a sight to see all of those lit up at once. It was an awesome event for a great cause. You guys rock!