Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for the tip, buhdewsy. I find that I tend to post about events happening in CT (naturally, that's where I live). So it's good to hear about events in other areas of the country.
By The Captain
Of course, everyone posts about whats going on around thier homes. I just happen to live near and work at one of the biggest tourist destination in the world, and they love Halloween just as much as I do. :twisted:
By The Captain
Woo Whoo employee preview Wednesday night!!! I'm super stoked for HHN's this year, the house themes look to be pretty cool and the scare zones have super cool themes! I'll post pics when I have them. We’re going to the preview and again on Friday, ah the perks of being "the Captain". :wink:
By The Captain
Peter Peter pumpkin eater,
Had a wife but couldn't keep her.
He put her in a pumpkin shell,
And there he kept her very well.

This made me think of everyone here at ZP. Not that I want to see you in a pumpkin, just that it was a pumpkin. :roll:
By The Captain
Some more pictures from Halloween Horror Nights 18 - Reflections of Fear.

Don't forget to click on them to open them up. I resized them on photobucket but they are still pretty big, sorry bout that. Hope you enjoy em.

Thats my friend Louie (he is not allowed to pose for pictures, so he paused so we could get him in the background).
By gregh3196
Great pics! I love the little red riding hood one, thats awesome
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Awesome, I was hoping you'd post some pics! They do a great job there, it seems. Love all the costumes. Looks like Red Riding Hood finally got the best of that big bad wolf, eh?

And thanks for representing ZP with your choice of apparel. I appreciate that!
By The Captain
*throws up fingers gang style* "Word, represent!"

Lil red riding hood kept asking people if they wanted to see the treats she had for Granma, then she would pull the cloth back and say "she likes it fresh!" They have a "Fractured Fairy Tales" scare zone with crazy fairy tale characters. You should see lil bo peep with a lamb Shish-ka-bobbed on her shepherds crook. They also have a scare zone called "the Skool" and that is where all the trick r treater kids with the body parts are running around, I love this area (very fun and creepy). As we get more good pics I'll post em, going back on Sunday night.
By CombichristGirl
that last dude is cool but it looks like some stuff i would wear out on a saturday lmao :D
all awesome photos i wanna go some day...sigh lol