Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
So I originally hail from a ridiculously small town in Ontario and once a year, in the first weekend of October, we host something called Pumpkinfest.

That's right. Pumpkinfest. That means a LOT of pumpkins. (I have most of the people in my class believing that my hometown WORSHIPS pumpkins) We even hold the world record for biggest pumpkin which is over a thousand pounds. Sure, there's a LOT more to it than just pumpkins, it's really more of a fair, but just think of the possibilties for those giant pumpkins...
By Afiendslullaby
No kidding! I wouldn't mind taking a stab at a few of those myself!
By finklemyer
Afiendslullaby wrote:No kidding! I wouldn't mind taking a stab at a few of those myself!
Something tells me that the average PM carving kit would not be up to the task . . . maybe something by Black and Decker . .. possibly Stihl?
By shutterbug
Hey Agent 666...you from Port Elgin?London Ont here.
This will be our 13th(!!) year of a pumkin display!Last year we had 512 out on our yard...this year we have about 600 so far!
All are carved & all are lit with candles!!I'm going to enter Jay's contest this year & see what we can do.Since evryone comes out to this on the 30th & 31st,we accept food & cash for the local food bank.Last year we got 4000lbs & 750 bucks in 2 nights!We already have 2500lbs this year, so we should be able to break last years total.Anyone near London Ontario on the 30th & 31st should stop in...it'll be a wild sight!!
Thanks Zombie...for all the GREAT patterns!...Judd Kennedy