Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
By Italian Pulli
HI im wondering if anyone has a good name for a haunted house, if you guys could just throw a few ideas out there that would be cool thanks.
By PumkinChic
omg how bout PULLIS PLAYHOUSE lol! ;)

so wait are you making your own haunted house??? :shock:
By balsak40
What's the haunted house theme? Clowns, SFX, Movie Monsters... I could come up with stuff but what's your idea?
By Italian Pulli
Pullis playhouse haha, and yea i am but its only gunna go throught the first floor of my house well incliding my long driveway, it should be ok if i get going and i get enough people to work with me, but the theme is zombies outside, and a assortment of things inside , like one clown room, a electric chair room, butcher room, and more.
By <3CarvinChick<3
jackie (pumpkinchic) def are gonna come if u have a haunted house, cause we have no place to go on halloween
By Tkaraoke
How bout:

The Haunted House Of Horrors

The Horror Circus

The Freak Show
By cyberdman
Italian Pulli wrote:How about "The Haunted Ridge HorrorDome "
Ha! I was going to say Pulli's Pleasuredome. :lol:
By PumkinChic
So can carvin chic and I come to your hanted house???? It sounds like a lotta fun and since we live so close i would also love to see your carvings....PM me the details.....Im sure the haunted house is going to be amazing!!!! :lol:
By carvingqueen
Yo Pumpkin Chic and Carving Chic, I think I remember you from that haunted house last year in Wallingford, am I right?

Well, I'm sure that this one in Wilton this year is gonna be amazing!

I bet no one will guess what my costume is!

See you there around 10?

-Carving Queen