Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
I hope to have the Jacket finished today. We hit a little snag. We couldn't find the pedal to go with the machine, so today I'm getting a new one.
The jacket was finally finished. Thank you mom. The big night came, and out of the corn field came:

Scarecrow Jack.
Sadly I do not. The unfortunate thing is that I am the only one who seems to know how to operate a the camera in this house. If you want I can take pictures or the jacket itself. I may just have to fiddle around and see if I can work with the timer feature.
The previous photo you posted does give as general idea of the jacket at least. I know what you mean about others operating the camera. While I do know some photographically capable folks, I'm still picky and end up photographing myself in costume before I actually leave to show it off in public. I use a tripod and the timer on my camera.

Well actually, I have a remote for my camera, which is even better. Don't even have to walk back over to the camera to start the timer again. Just press the button on the remote and it snaps another exposure. Good for taking group shots of family too. No worries about running into the shot at the last moment.