Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
Loved your costume choice, Raven. A zombie is always a good fallback, you can do that any time. The voodoo queen is unique, especially with the white wig. Dark and deathly would be the expected, so white hair is surprising and almost ghostly. Even more so with the magical lights in your hair.

I'm impressed with the fact that you used actual thread on your mouth. That's devotion, even if you did make them loose on the night. I'm known to suffer when it comes to costume comfort, but I don't think I could limit my talking/eating. I would have painted them on. So kudos.

I've watched your video a few times, and you sure have talent and no lack of ideas. Do you think some of these makeup experiments will become a future costume? Knowing you, I suspect you might not want to do one of these "old" ideas, and you'll push yourself to come up with yet another wild creation from your imagination.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote: Do you think some of these makeup experiments will become a future costume? Knowing you, I suspect you might not want to do one of these "old" ideas, and you'll push yourself to come up with yet another wild creation from your imagination.
You are so right with this. I should be happy I will never need to come up with another costume idea, but I really doubt I will use any of these looks as future costumes. Maybe the zombie, but I kinda doubt that. Right now I can't think of a thing to do for this year, but I'm sure I will come up with something. :wink: