Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
I'm not officially commenting on this thread about your Halloween " threads" till they are complete as I will run out of compliments and superlatives. Suffice to say that the hat alone is awesome. The thing I really like about the hat photo is all of the Halloween trinkets etc in the background. 8)
By Raven
The staff is complete! Well, maybe. I went to take a pictures of it and said, 'You know what would be cool? If you put LED lights in the skulls eyes!'. Not sure if that is going to happen or not, but it would be cool..

I think we solved the Huge Beard problem as well.. We found just a lower face mask that has a skull mouth print on it. It should work fine.. maybe.
Great costumes/photos RD! Love how it looks thus far! :thumbsup:
By Raven
Our Halloween night went perfect. Strong storms were moving in so we had a bit of wind, but nothing serious till after ToTing was well over with. Then the tornado warnings went out. As usual, I was rushed through the day trying to carve the last of my 'kins and get my husband in eyeliner and my own makeup started. I had a rough time deciding what to be this Halloween, and really thought I settled on a zombie. Of course I did a trial run of makeup and this is what I came up with.

I did a ton of other looks, but I wont post them all. I actually made a video of a lot of my Halloween type looks which I will post here. One look that I did after the video was a take on Harley Quinn.

I finally settled on Voodoo Queen, which in turn had my husband wanting to do the Voodoo priest/Witch Doctor look. I had a trial run of this as well and couldn't decide between a white wig or black. I went with white, but here was the trial run with black hair.

I used actual thread to "stitch" my lips closed. On Halloween night however they were much more loose in order to talk and drink as we were going to a party after ToTing. They didn't look as good really loose, but I would have ripped them off otherwise. I can't keep quiet that long. :wink:

Taken outside when dark..

I didn't do a lot for the clothing part. Black tank top with a black lace jacket. My pants had little skulls all over them and my boots had silver skulls on them.

My husband had the more elaborate costume. I got up at 7 a.m., did his makeup, and sent him off to work armed with an eyeliner pencil.

And these are my nephews. I have no idea what they were suppose to be but they had names. I'm thinking both are probably from a video game. Before we hit the first house I was already holding a mask and shield and before long bags full of candy.

Oh, and not to be outdone by hubby's bat eyes on his hat lighting up, I had light up hair, which changed colors!

Here is the video I put together of some of my more dramatic looks. I guess I can't say I can't think of anything to do for Halloween!

[youtube]
[/youtube]
Last edited by Raven on Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You two look phenomenal. I am so envious of your make up skills Raven, you really are the queen in that department. Oh and I can't forget Magical Marley, what a cutie-pie. My aunt is always dressing up her beagle for photos and she just puts up with it, I wonder what they think of it all.
Ok..the kids were a Nord from Skyrim, complete with blue-glow-in-the-dark-effect enchanted shield, and Slenderman.. with an axe. I'm not sure how he knows who Slenderman is and I don't think Slenderman has an axe, but that's what he said he was. After about a mile and 1/2 of walking they both were tired and jumped in my car with me to go check out some decorations and pumpkins. He informed me I look very scary and he would probably be having nightmares about me that night. He suggested next year I dress up as a "kitty cat". :P
Awesome costumes but the make up is absolutely outstanding. I particularly like Galaxy and especially Voodoo Queen whilst Broken Doll actually scares me.

It all looks so damn good and so professional. Really, really spectacular. 8) 8)