Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
Lala, the costumes look great, especially in your professionally staged photos.  You added a good vintage look to them, and the banners give that freak show vibe.  

These costumes are cool because you get to dress in slightly formal period clothes, which all looks quite classy.  But... then you notice the extra limb or two.  :loi:

The hand on your head is lightweight, if I'm not mistaken.  But did you have any further challenges holding it down?  Or did bobby pins on the headband to the trick?

Where and when did you wear these costumes, and what sort of reactions did you get!?
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Lala, the costumes look great, especially in your professionally staged photos.  You added a good vintage look to them, and the banners give that freak show vibe.  

These costumes are cool because you get to dress in slightly formal period clothes, which all looks quite classy.  But... then you notice the extra limb or two.  :loi:

The hand on your head is lightweight, if I'm not mistaken.  But did you have any further challenges holding it down?  Or did bobby pins on the headband to the trick?

Where and when did you wear these costumes, and what sort of reactions did you get!?
We only wore them to the Zombie Walk - which was a huge disappointment :-( We got lots of attention, but it was mainly a snotty "What are you supposed to be???" people. I am still irritated more than a year later that we don't even make it to the costume contest. Oh well.