Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
nosferatu wrote:They look fantastic. I love the hand growing out of your head.
Thanks! My costume is actually inspired by a story from my Mom's childhood - she lived a neighborhood where there actually was a little girl who had a little hand growing out of her head.
ghostface wrote:Excellent costumes! The photos look great.
Thanks Ghostface! I took the one of my husband and my friend came over and did the others. It was so fun!
So, I realized that my costume has no pockets so now I have to sew a purse or something...gaaaaah.

I also have to shred up and bloody my stepson's costume. It will be a late night!
I think most of us have had to do a late night last minute tearing and blooding of a costume, I send you my sympathies. :lol:
Your costumes are terrific, hubbies little legs are creepy and hilarious at the same time and that hand, that hand! A purse would be a nice addition, as long as it's not your third hand holding it!
monstermash wrote:I think most of us have had to do a late night last minute tearing and blooding of a costume, I send you my sympathies. :lol:
Your costumes are terrific, hubbies little legs are creepy and hilarious at the same time and that hand, that hand! A purse would be a nice addition, as long as it's not your third hand holding it!
hahahah that would be funny for my 3rd hand to hold an little purse. but I made a purse that should work. It has all of the necessities - candy, money, safety pins, camera, phone and hand sanitizer! heh
Well....We went to the Zombie walk. Lots of costumes - mostly zombie clowns and jesters, some circus act like people. There were maybe 200 people there. They picked finalists (like 15) for the costume contest and we weren't even picked for Finalists. I can't say I wasn't upset :? people were in store bought costumes and didn't even have zombie makeup on that were picked for finalists. oh well. but more photos coming, even though I am let down.
Lala wrote:
nosferatu wrote:They look fantastic. I love the hand growing out of your head.
Thanks! My costume is actually inspired by a story from my Mom's childhood - she lived a neighborhood where there actually was a little girl who had a little hand growing out of her head.
Call me ย old fashioned but I prefer my hands to grow at the end of my wrists :lol have you done a sepia or black and white tone version of your pics to make them look like the originals? They would be cool to see.
Here's a photo of all of us in front of the Capital Building. We are over on the far left near the guys in bright orange

Photo Copyright BoiseProPhoto

Here's another one - we are on the very far left - you can see me in my black and white skirt, my bestie as the bearded lady and her husband and dog

Photo that was posted on the Facebook page, not sure who took it

Another