Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By Raven
I feel like I'm running out of time already before the big night and I have yet to think of or decide on a costume this year. If you have me as a friend on Facebook you've probably noticed I've been playing around with a few idea's, but nothing is striking me as something I want to do. Like most projects I really have to be taken by something to be excited about it and nothing is coming to mind. My imagination has left.

I was planning on the creepy old woman from Insidious, but after a trial run this afternoon I no longer like that idea. It was perfect since I am an old lady, but I didn't like it when done.

Any suggestions are very welcome and will be thoughtfully considered. I've already told my husband I don't think I will be dressing up this year.. :cry:

Help me minions, you're my only hope.
By Lala
I am thinking.....

dude....

haha. I will come back later with some ideas!
By Lala
The first thing that really popped into my head was a really over the top creepy (or not) fairy. but not sure you would be into that.

Or I could go with the obvious and you could be The Raven? :D :-)
By Raven
I've actually thought of both! :) Maybe a creepy evil fairy.. I like creepy...and evil... Last night my husband came home to both when he drove up and I was taking selfies of this creation.

By SuperSonic
Had you thought of maybe a creepy (not that they aren't already) Voodoo Doll? This is what came up when I googled Voodoo Doll female costume. You could use the same basis of a stitched mouth. Since your veerry good with makeup, this shouldn't be an issue.

Just a thought.
By Raven
SuperSonic wrote:Had you thought of maybe a creepy (not that they aren't already) Voodoo Doll? This is what came up when I googled Voodoo Doll female costume. You could use the same basis of a stitched mouth. Since your veerry good with makeup, this shouldn't be an issue.

Just a thought.
See profile pic. :) I think I might end up looking too much like last year which VooDoo doll was what I started out with but it kind of turned into whatever I am in my profile pic.

I'm starting to think Bride of Frankenstein now.. .although if I play around enough it might be some sort of weird version of her.
By matspud
The scariest thing I have seen in ages............ my mum dressed in a french maid out fit........... AAAARRRGGGHHHHH the nightmares LOL.
On a more sensible note how about Evil Alice in wonderland or red queen? Day of the dead woman? Good and bad - one side sweet the other monstrous? Female Pumpkin headed scarecrow - you could base the pumpkin face on one of the ZP mascots ? Bride of the ZP ! instead of the bride of frankenstein? The ghost from the woman in black? Creepy rag doll? One of the Monster High dolls? Demon?
By Hottie McNaughty
One of my favorite past costumes was Alice Cooper In Wonderland. It was so much fun! That said, I don't have my costume set either. My work hasn't decided what our team is going to do but we think Beetlejuice. I am about 3/4 way done with a 50's housewife Green Lantern costume.