Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By Raven
As usual, I was the only one taking pictures, so any of me are a selfie. I don't really think of getting a full costume pic of myself. I don't know what I was suppose to be, really. My husband started telling people I was Mad Moxxi from Borderlands. I wore black pants with silver skull studs up each side, black boots with silver skull studs, red tank top with a black long tailed jacket that laced up like a corset in the back. Oh, and a little red hat which is what inspired my husband to think of Mad Moxxie.

With mask that I ended up taking off halfway through the night.

Many people asked me if I dyed my hair purple for Halloween. Nope, it's going to stay that way for awhile after as well. I also had a number of adults ask me if my eyes were real.. I answered that yes, my eyes are real. After all, they are my real eyes and they were not asking if I was wearing contacts. I also had some guy ask me for .80 cents. :?

My husband decided early on he wanted to be Slender Man. Earlier this year we were out driving through the mountains in the middle of banjo playing country and came upon this old cemetery. It was literally in the middle of nowhere and we even had to drive across a stream 2 separate times to get back to it, then climb up a hill on foot. There was a small hand painted sign and cemetery was even spelled wrong on the sign. Creepy to begin with. I posted pictures on FB and someone pointed out that we got a picture of Slender Man in the trees. All I have done to this picture is adjust the contrast on it and saturate the color.

Do you see him?

So, that inspired this.

We went ToTing with my niece and nephews. This is my niece's last Halloween with us as next year, at age 17, she will be going off to college. :cry: She and my youngest nephew were The guilty Remnant from the show The Leftovers. They don't talk so they held signs. Her's says "We are the Living Reminders" and his says "Don't waste your breath". On the back they had wrote "Trick or Treat". My other nephew was The Pyro from Team Fortess 2.

There was a pretty large group of us ToTing and we managed to beat the rain this year. This is most of us that were in costume. We started off the night with an outdoor hotdog roast and then a party after ToTing. It was a fabulously fun night!

And of course, I can't forget Marley. He was a Marleysaurus but was willing to become Eeyore just for me to see. He was embarrassed about being a silly donkey, he wanted to be a fierce dinosaur. :P

Marley did get to go ToTing at Petsmart. They had little stations set up through the store filled with dog treats and other pet goodies. At the end they took a picture for you. It was a free event and really fun to see all the other pets there dressed up in costume.

It was another fun year! I hope everyone had a spooktacular time!
By ghostface
You and your family looked stunning as always this year Raven! Love seeing Marley in costume. :love:
By nosferatu
Marley reminds me of Patchy from that dinosaur film whose name I can't remember.....very cute.

As for your makeup, I thought you dressed like that all the time? :lol: truly stunning and I love the family photos, you husband's costume is such a great idea and he looks great.
By nosferatu
Marley reminds me of Patchy from that dinosaur film whose name I can't remember.....very cute.

As for your makeup, I thought you dressed like that all the time? :lol: truly stunning and I love the family photos, you husband's costume is such a great idea and he looks great.
By nosferatu

As for your makeup, I thought you dressed like that all the time? :lol: truly stunning and I love the family photos, you husband's costume is such a great idea and he looks great. 8)
By shaft28
Great photos, thanks for sharing!