Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By ghostface
Ok! Did last nights rain ruin anyone's plans? I hope not! My original plans were ruined, but we made the most of it. I was originally supposed to have a fire, but once all my guests showed up, it started to pour! So instead we went out to eat, went to a haunted house, and went t-ping :twisted: And during our Halloween fun I was all done up in a male version of Heidi Hawthorne from Rob Zombie's Lords of Salem.

I hope you all had a great Halloween! It's been one helluva good season that's for sure!
I still haven't seen Lords of Salem (this would be a fitting year for me to see it) but I've always liked that makeup. Can't go wrong with anything remotely skeletal. Keep up the makeup effects, you do good stuff. And I'm sorry that your plans got rained on, but it sounds like you made the best of it!
By ghostface
Thanks guys! This year I have REALLY gotten into makeup. My Cross Country team and another nearby team held a zombie run, and I did about 6 or 7 peoples make ups for that. Since I was so rushed for time they didn't turn out too great, but hey! We won best looking zombie team!

And then a mom of a friend of mine liked what I did with the zombie run makeup so much that she wanted me to do hers for a Halloween party she was attending! She did not care what I did, she just wanted something cool! :lol: So we compromised on this ventriloquist dummy look. Her and I both were really happy with the outcome!

I'm still fairly new to the whole makeup thing, but I'm learning! Can't wait to do some more!
By Raven
Great job! I love your rotting nose in the zombie pics. It's gross. :thumbsup:

I learned a ton of technique with makeup by watching Youtube video tutorials. I suggest checking out PinkStylist. He is amazing and some of his creations are unbelievable. He shows step by step what he does and what products he uses. By next year you will have a line of people asking you to make them up! Trust me, I know from experience. :P