Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By Kittie
Yeah I know it's a bit late. . but I FINALLY got my husband to agree to dress up with me on Halloween!!

We are going to be Jack and Sally from the Nightmare before Christmas!!!! My 2nd favorite move of all time! WHOOOT!!!

I will be sure to post some pics.

So what is everyone else gonna be?
By Flak
Party City has a few amazing zombie costumes I'm just drooling over, problem is I have to pick just one
By Kittie
I have been wanting these costumes for a few years now. . .
By reignman40
Just picked me up a Jeepers Creepers mask and Hat. Only a cool $170. Now I just gotta get a coat of some sort that I can use and I'll be set.
By Nikki
Lucky!

I'm actually taking MY costume back :( It turns out everyone's having some sort of a party and no one wants to go with me (Best friend or Boyfriend)... So I get $43.29 back tonite on my credit card

But it's alright. I think this year I'm going to watch Halloween movies and pass out candy and see the kids and their parents expressions at the window decor ;)
By Kittie
I will get some pics up soon, I hope. . .

My husband and I won first prize in a costume contest held during the downtown fall fest in our city!!!
By joeincogento
I always try to be something scary or a little bit different, but this year I'm going a bit mainstream...I'm dressing up as the Hamburgler. Pictures will be posted after Halloween.
By Kittie

We won 1st place in the Downtown Employee costume contest!! And yes this picture was taken inside of our deli.
By arcane_reaper
i was an evil clown
i got the mask at party city
i one second place for some strange reason, i should have one. i sound stinjy.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yes! You did it, great couples costume. I'm inspired now... I think I'll go see TNBC in 3D right now.
By Kittie
I wish we could go see it. I did find out it's play in Traverse City which is only 150 miles away.