Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
So many of my costumes have had a white face, dark around the eyes. You simply cannot go wrong with that! Your Trick-Or-Treat night costume is creepy, you remind me of a ghostly bartender. Perhaps serving drinks to the crazed guests of the Overlook Hotel in The Shining. The bowtie was the right choice.

Yeah, painting up your hands is tough. Setting with powder can help a bit, but the hands get rubbed so much, it's a losing battle. I usually try to think of characters that can wear gloves.

Your other skull-faced costume is even more sinister, I like it! Do you have a larger version of that photo, by any chance? Lucky you, getting to do more than one costume.
I may be able to get a larger photo, but it would be at my friends party. I do not think she would mind though.

There we go. My friend was part of our school year book so she would be better at taking pictures.
Ah there we go, that's better. Now I can appreciate the details. I like the look to your skull face paint. A bit like the Punisher logo. The ribcage shirt suits the look well. And nice noose-tie! Great idea.
I was going for sort of a Punisher look, because I did not want to do a typical skull which would be a little more difficult to do.
By SuperSonic
Great costumes! The noose-tie is a fantastic idea. Quite original too! Great job!