Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By atariboy
I Agree a cool haunted house stencil would be awesome :)
By Tkaraoke
I agree with the both of you. I have only seen one pattern that I would consider doing of a haunted house but that's about it. What would make good elements to a stencil like this?

I'd like to see something along the lines of The Addam's Family house with a tall steeple or "towers" along the side of it.
By reignman40
Just had to comment on this one. I too have wanted to do a Haunted House stencil for so long but can't seem to find a good one. Would love to see a ZP Haunted House stencil.
By mindylumley
I would love to see a Haunted House Stencil in the unique creations section!

Or some of the Munsters characters and their house...
By GUS
yes it's a bit of a classic, but surely theres only so much you can do with a house silhouette surely?

...but if ryan was able to put a spin on one...
By mindylumley
Sure, the Haunted house idea has been done before, but what would Halloween be like without these types of Classics?

Ryan could put a spin on one... Thats why I menchioned the Munsters house...

I'd love to have Grandpa, Lily, and Eddie stencils too... :)
By Raven
I suggested the Amityville house before. Who could forget those creepy half windows. Any haunted house would be cool.

Ryan, you are a pumpkin carvers dream come true!
By mindylumley
We still have some time left, and I know Ryan still has some great stencils up his sleeve. Halloween isn’t here yet, so I'll just cross my fingers and hope for the best!!

-Mindy :P
By mindylumley
The Amityville house or the Bates motel from Psycho would be awesome!
By Haunting4ever
I would love to see an old fashioned haunted house or perhaps the adams family mansion. I just joined the site and am amazed at your pumpkin designing skill.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks Haunting4ever! A haunted house is pretty much a MUST. You'll see one built here sooner or later.
By knightofni1275
oohhh... Addams Family Mansion! Definitely!