Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GUS
Looking for Fliers to print out for the Local patch Ryan....

I'm hoping you can do a decent sized corner ad to attach to one of your freebie stencils this season.

The farmer has asked for a bunch of stencils that will get folk looking & thinking to make more of anything buyers take away with them alongside a pumpkin, (as simple site fliers had a much lower hit rate last year) bearing in mind a free stencil regardless of whether it's actually carved or not is a gateway to the site.

the word "free" is enough to get picked up & saved for scrutiny / investigation later by regular joe public here...
:lol:
By paddy_babe
I agree, I'd like to post some flyers at the local school, nursery and 'club' with enough time for them to join in this year, was going to last year but didn't get round to it *ashamed minion face* - :( :)=
By pagemaster1993
I also hope they come out soon. There is only 21 days left in October and I have been giving out last years left over fliers.
By paddy_babe
Just going to *bump* this as Ryan is on the forums at the moment and I hope it catches his eye :)=
By CorpseBride
Yes I could use some of these!! I hand out Derby fliers constantly, I would attached one to each of them :) And since I am El Presidente of the League I could attach them to the Derby packages as well :D
By pagemaster1993
It would be nice if they were out by Thursday no later than Halloween.
By GUS
Needed em for new site launch really, so many pumpkins sold... so many opportunities missed.
By mesmark
GUS wrote:so many pumpkins sold... so many opportunities missed.
New banners and new fliers would be good, but ZP is #1 for the search term "pumpkin stencil". Then add in all the other misc search terms. If Ryan doesn't get 5-10+ million visits to the site in Oct. I'd be surprised.
By GUS
Not all the world is on the net & therefore needs that little "jink" to nudge them into action.

That and "at point of sale" increases hit rates.
By mesmark
Sorry, I'm not arguing. I think the banners and fliers (even old ones or a generic one) would be good. I'm just assuming Ryan is chasing some fish bigger or about the same. :D

I requested new banners, but if I didn't get one in September, I assumed I wasn't getting one. But before I hit send, I decided to check and BAM! There's a new banner right there in the download section ... no flier though ...
By GUS
mesmark wrote:Sorry, I'm not arguing. I think the banners and fliers (even old ones or a generic one) would be good. I'm just assuming Ryan is chasing some fish bigger or about the same. :D

I requested new banners, but if I didn't get one in September, I assumed I wasn't getting one. But before I hit send, I decided to check and BAM! There's a new banner right there in the download section ... no flier though ...
No, nor I ..don't worry.
It does always seem strange that when ryan does his complete system wipe & refresh that even the old ones aren't available till that point (as we know it / they can be very late arriving in the season)

Ryan, how about you hold the old ones on a thread prior to the "screenwipe" of the site so we needn't trouble you & can get the early site fliers out regardless?