Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By stormqueen29
A semi truck... But not just ANY semi.

How about the front of the lead truck in the movie "Maxiumum Overdrive" with the creepy jester/jack-in-the-box head and all.

I just saw it again for the first time in goodness knows how long. It's a really corny movie, but there is just something about that truck and the creepy glowing eyes of that jester face that still scares the heck out of me.

I know I'm probably the only one who thinks this is a good idea, but so what? :P

Gale
By Tkaraoke
That is a great idea! I have a friend who drives a truck and I'm always telling him he needs to find a huge mask like that to put on the front during Halloween time. That should get driver's attention and get them to steer clear! ROFL!
By stormqueen29
There is a custom fiberglass place online where you can order special hoods and detail stuff for a semi, I wish I could remember the name.

I bet if your friend contacted them, they could design and build one.

I know if I saw that gruesome thing in MY rearview mirror, the cops wouldn't catch me until I hit the Coast! :lol:

Gale
By stormqueen29
THAT'S why it's so familiar!

Seriously, I have no idea why I never figured that out before. I feel kind of stupid now. :lol:

Anyway, I STILL think this would make a great pattern. Difficult that is true, but once carved....... man it would just ROCK!

To me anyway.

Gale
By Tkaraoke
Don't feel bad Stormy, I just figured that out right now as well.

I'd like to see a pattern of the truck as if it coming at you to run you down OR in a rear view miror. We can always grant Ryan creative licence but how would you like to see this coming up behind you...

By stormqueen29
THAT is exactly what I had in mind. The front-on view of that truck with the goblin face.

It STILL gives me the creeps!

I know it would be very hard to make that a workable pattern, but I've come to believe there isn't much Ryan can't do if he puts his mind to it.

Gale
By Mopar Man
One of my favorite Stephen King movies. Thought it might be a good idea for a pattern and wanted to see what others thought..

By keithk83
Being a gearhead and all, my brother loves this movie ahaha :D
By Mopar Man
Didn't realize this had been posted before.. Guess I should have searched... :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Mopar Man wrote:Didn't realize this had been posted before.. Guess I should have searched... :D
No problem, the "merge threads" tool is a handy way for me to group together chats on the same topic.
By emilymegan
YGMV !! Tractor trailors scared the living goop out of me for years afterward because of this movie !!
By Silverhawk
That was one strange movie but does anyone have a copy of the stencil I would love to add it to my collections of stencils. Heck I would even would have like it on the W-900 that I used to drive cross country, wounder just how many dot stations I would have had a green light to keep on truckin' lol. But if anyone has a copy of the stencil for it I would really like to get a copy. And a big Thanks ahead of time.