Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Wedge
So i was reading a few of the comments on the zombie pumpkin myspace and started to notice the names match up with people on the boards. It's cool putting faces to the names of all the pumpkin freaks here on the forums
By Pumpkingrower
nice site, not sure about the ferrets but I am not a pet guy. Hope to see your work this fall.

:lol:
By 2manyferrets
Oh I forgot to mention- feel free to leave me a message letting me know who you are. I dont like to add random people! :lol:

Awww come on pumpkingrower, how can you resist those cute fuzzie faces???? :wink:

Erika
By Kittie
I can't stand scrolling on your myspace!!!!!!
By GeologySage
I'd like to post a complaint...

Why are teasers of new stencils being posted on Myspace and not on the actual website? Kinda sad really... Myspace is so evil and soul stealing... that its gotten to the Zombie pumpkins and they've sold out to Myspace.

Is it not sad when to see 'Nauseating News' I don't go to the nauseating news section on the site... but go to Myspace? Isn't it sad that the Myspace site has had more recent treatment than the actual site itself? Tis a sad day in my eyes....

Ryan, any thoughts?
By Dadja
GeologySage wrote:I'd like to post a complaint...

Why are teasers of new stencils being posted on Myspace and not on the actual website? Kinda sad really...
Is it not sad when to see 'Nauseating News' I don't go to the nauseating news section on the site... but go to Myspace? Isn't it sad that the Myspace site has had more recent treatment than the actual site itself? Tis a sad day in my eyes....
I was going to ask the same question actually... Not that I find MySpace soul stealing, it's a great way reach more people, but it's not 'home' for us pumpkin heads...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The teasers I've put on Myspace aren't necessarily upates you're meant to see. Consider them to be like hidden "easter eggs," for those that know where to look.

I'm saving the real updates to coincide with the launch of the 2006 version of this website. Don't worry, when the new content hits, it will be rushing at you like a beast! :twisted:
By Kittie
GeologySage wrote:I'd like to post a complaint...

Why are teasers of new stencils being posted on Myspace and not on the actual website? Kinda sad really... Myspace is so evil and soul stealing... that its gotten to the Zombie pumpkins and they've sold out to Myspace.

Ryan, any thoughts?
Lame complaint! I have do the same with my Deli. I post differnt things on my Take 5 Deli myspace then I do on our actual website. There's nothing wrong with it. Certain people know where to look!
By GeologySage
ZombiePumpkins wrote:The teasers I've put on Myspace aren't necessarily upates you're meant to see. Consider them to be like hidden "easter eggs," for those that know where to look.
Say what you will... I know why you're posting those on Myspace lol... same reason movies and even companies are starting to use it. But honestly, if a new person is poking around this site... they may be turned away seeing nothing has been updated since July... when infact it has :wink:...
By Aylortay
if a new person is poking around this site... they may be turned away seeing nothing has been updated since July...
Well... It's primarily a halloween-related site. We're lucky that Ryan is dedicated enough to spend his time updating this site in July. If anyone comes here in August looking for and expecting updates on a site that is mostly used in September and October, then that's rather silly.
By GeologySage
Yes, but if the site would be updated with the stuff from the myspace page they'd see that there's stuff actually going on and it may seal the deal. Never know when a person may skip over saving the bookmark of a page for later use.

What I'm saying is that stuff is actually going on, why keep it off of the real site?