Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By pagemaster1993
Today I was at Michaels and saw that they were getting their fall stuff in. They had a small selection of Halloween stuff on the floor, but as I was checking out I saw their craft pumpkins. The ones I saw were not for sell but they had them in storage and they let me buy some. They are not available to everybody yet but they soon will be.
By snow2alike
Yeah I saw fall stuff on the shelves about 2 weeks ago and started getting excited because like you say "IT IS ABOUT TO BEGIN" !!!!!!

So what does this year's crop look like ??
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I hear that July 5th is the official start of the Halloween merchandising window. I get things started by carving on July 4th, and the next day, well... it's basically Halloween season now! Some people wait until October. For many Halloween nuts it's September through October. But for the real hardcore die hards... it's beginning now!
By pagemaster1993
The Michaels craft pumpkins did not change much, so far they only had two sizes the large one like I used on all my previous ones and the second to largest. They do not have the black ones or the really small ones yet but I think they will have more next month. If I could go to the store and find Halloween stuff all year round I would so buy a little merchandise each month just to have it for October.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Good info, pagemaster. Thanks for the early reports from the field. Keep up the good work, minion.
By SuperSonic
My costume prep begins in July and goes until the end of September

Halloween officially started on July 1st for me :D
By Grave Digger
Don't forget about the Party City. I believe it will put up Halloween stuffs next month or in September. :)
By pagemaster1993
Grave Digger wrote:Don't forget about the Party City. I believe it will put up Halloween stuffs next month or in September. :)
We do not have a Party City here, but we have a store like it called Everyday's A Party that has costumes and some Halloween decorations all year round(it probably is all the stuff left over from last year).
By Grave Digger
pagemaster1993 wrote:
Grave Digger wrote:Don't forget about the Party City. I believe it will put up Halloween stuffs next month or in September. :)
We do not have a Party City here, but we have a store like it called Everyday's A Party that has costumes and some Halloween decorations all year round(it probably is all the stuff left over from last year).
Really, never heard that store either..... got a website, or what?
By pagemaster1993
Grave Digger wrote:
pagemaster1993 wrote:
Really, never heard that store either..... got a website, or what?
It has a website but does not show the products it has, it just talks about the store, and where to locate the store. I think it may only be open in Pennsylvania.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I was in Walgreens last night, and spotted these orange boxes of candy already on display. Oh yes.

By pagemaster1993
Now I am super excited! Can not wait to see costumes and decorations on the shelfs of my favorite stores.
By monstermash
Us UK'ers will see nothing, even on the 30th of October!! Well, we might get a few plastic spiders and the odd shrivelled pumpkin. Last year i started getting ready in September but im all ready messing about with skulls and styrofoam. It's started for me, but don't tell anyone! :oops: